Find out if your portfolio will meet your needs for financial independence and how your returns compare.
complimentary retirement strategy call
We’ll spend 45 minutes with you to help you create your retirement game plan.
free financial management tool
Create a spending plan, find out your net worth, and upload your precious documents to a secure cloud folder.
The 5 Simple Secrets our Clients Use to Retire With Confidence
(...Even if they haven't started planning yet)
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- A proven 5-step gameplan to retire with complete confidence.
- Why buying overpriced financial products in retirement can be a ticking time bomb and what you should do instead.
- The big change in how financial advice is being delivered you MUST know about before you work with a financial advisor.
- Why the "too good to be true" all-in-one retirement product probably is.. and how to sniff out the commission breath sales snakes.
- And as a bonus: I'll show you the "4 L's" of quality retirement planning that your current 'financial advisor' probably isn't delivering and could cost you years of joy if you miss them!
WHAT IS A 'FINANCIAL PLAN'?
A financial plan is a comprehensive evaluation of an investor's current and future financial state by using currently known variables to predict future cash flows, asset values, and withdrawal plans.
Most individuals work in conjunction with a financial planner and use current net worth, tax liabilities, asset allocation, and future retirement and estate plans in developing financial plans.
These metrics are used along with estimates of asset growth to determine if a person's financial goals can be met in the future, or what steps need to be taken to ensure that they are.
A good financial plan can alert an investor to changes that must be made to ensure a smooth transition through life's financial phases, such as decreasing spending or changing asset allocation. Financial plans should also be fluid, with occasional updates when financial changes occur.
Ready to create your strategy to retire with confidence?
We’ll hop on the phone with you for about 45 minutes and help you figure out 3 things:
We’ll help you develop a crystal clear picture of where you’re currently at financially.
We’ll find out exactly where you would like to go.
Then, we’ll help you create a step-by-step gameplan to get you there.
If you would like to take that information and do it on your own, that’s fine. But, if you would like our help to achieve your financial goals, AND if it’s a good fit, then we’ll let you know how we can work together.